Cryptocurrency

Ripple (XRP), Cardano (ADA) and IOTA (MIOTA) Sentiment Analysis

Ripple (XRP), Cardano (ADA) and IOTA (MIOTA) Sentiment Analysis

BANGALORE, India – A Ripple (XRP), Cardano (ADA) and IOTA (MIOTA) market report aims to get the sentiments of the people in a global context regarding the recent crypto market trends. According to AMBCrypto, this sentiment report is based on constructive opinions taken from respondents that include journalists, cryptocurrency miners and investors.

Virtual currency investors worldwide are becoming desperate since most of the major coins have apparently no substantial price movements as of today. The total capital of the cryptocurrency market has gone down to approximately $248.260 billion which left many investors and traders feeling agitated and clearly in despair.

As the 7th most prominent coin, Cardano (ADA) is showing an unchanging pattern insofar as the prices are concerned. It presently trades at $0.144 with a capitalization of about $3.747 billion. Based on the sentiment analysis, at least 45% of the respondents still believe that the crypto coin will be making a comeback soon.

The IOTA (MIOTA) market analysis report shows that this cryptocurrency now ranks at the 11th place, trading at $0.935 at the moment. With a market capitalization of $2.600 billion, the coin needs to have a price of more than $1 to make a rebound. Most of the respondents are disappointed with the recent market pattern which makes the future of this virtual currency uncertain.

With market capitalization of approximately $18.421 billion and a $0.471 trading price, Ripple has sustained a significant 4% loss within the past 24 hours. It reached $0.561 in the 4th of April, but the crypto coin has been pulled down. A recovery level of $0.50 was established but the coin has not improved so far.

Investors and traders are still hoping for a complete turnaround in the future. Ripple is presently pressured as to the price and analysts agree that it may shatter at any time. About 64% of the sentiment analysis respondents believe that Ripple (XRP) will go down further. The remaining 36% still have hope so long as the coin gets listed in major cryptocurrency exchanges.

Most of the major cryptocurrency coins hit the bottom based on last month’s pattern. A Ripple (XRP), Cardano (ADA) and IOTA (MIOTA) market analysis have further proven it. The virtual coins are still in the red zone continuously struggling to get back up. Investors and traders are still hoping that the crypto market will be liberated soon.

About the author

Bradley Johnson

Bradley Johnson

Brad is a 32-year-old Entrepreneur and is passionate about Digital Marketing and Cryptocurrencies. He first started out as a content writer and then ventured into Internet Marketing. Bradley also works as a crypto investment advisor.

Add Comment

Click here to post a comment

//Mailchimp popup email subscribe form